If you run your own blog and manage your own Facebook page but just need some help getting the images looking interesting then I can help. I can also design book covers.
Have a look at the kind of work I do first.
- Blog headers on this site and also on the Awesome Indies and Tahlia’s Masks sites.
- Facebook cover images Tahlia Newland, author , the Happy Honkers and the Awesome Indies.
- Facebook tab icons – Tahlia Newland, author.
- Book covers
If you like my montage style, then I’m the one for you.
- The main image or image or images you’d like me to work with. They must have copyright approval and be jpegs at a 300 resolution for book covers you plan to print. 200 resolution is fine for large web stuff and 72 for icons.
- A brief ie tell me what kind of feel you’re looking for. Colours, feelings etc
- The sort of fonts you imagine.
- Links to anything similar.
- Pixel requirements for blog headers.
- Book covers will be done to Smashwords and Kindle requirements.
- Book blurb for book covers.
Prices – Australian or US Dollars
$25 per hour – paid via paypal
Plus the kind of cost you could expect depending on complexity.
Facebook tab icons – $3.50
Facebook cover images – $15
Blog headers – $15
Blog background – $7.50
Book Covers –$25 per hour. $25 – $50 for simple designs, but for something more interesting think $80 or more.
Leave a message if you’re interested.